The Edelbrock part # 1031 X1 Linkage Kit is designed to facilitate the synchronous operation of multiple two-barrel carburetors. The #1031 kit is designed to support six two-barrel carburetors installed on the Edelbrock X1 manifold for small block Chevy engines. It is a non-progressive linkage, meaning that all six carburetors will open up at the same time and will maintain the same throttle angle relative to pedal position
- It is recommended that the linkage be installed with the manifold out of the vehicle, sitting on a level surface. A throttle linkage control arm and ball end stud are provided to connect to the vehicle’s throttle rod or cable. Identify where the vehicle’s throttle rod or cable will terminate so that the linkage control arm can be mounted to the linkage operating shaft accordingly. Also make note of any valve cover features that could interfere with the linkage, such as breathers and/or PCV valves.
- All adjustments made to the carburetor arms should be conducted with all carbs at the wide-open throttle position to ensure synchronized operation of such.
- Be sure to always check that the arms will not become inverted after any adjustment. Some trial and error will be required to achieve a properly balanced set up.
- Proper installation is the responsibility of the installer. Improper installation will void your warranty and may result in poor performance and engine or vehicle damage
- Throttle linkage vintage 94 carburetors
|Engine Notes:||Throttle Linkage Vintage 94 Carburetor|