The Edelbrock part # 1034 Non-Progressive Linkage Kits are designed to facilitate the... more
Edelbrock 1034 - Throttle Linkage Kit, Non-Progressive, 3x2 94 Series
The Edelbrock part # 1034 Non-Progressive Linkage Kits are designed to facilitate the synchronous operation of multiple two-barrel carburetors. The #1034 is designed to support triple two barrel applications.
- If you have another make or model of manifold, it may be necessary to alter some of the details of this installation. This kit has a relatively universal application and can be safely installed in a variety of configurations
- It is recommended that the linkage be installed with the manifold out of the vehicle, sitting on a level surface. A throttle linkage control arm and ball end stud are provided to connect to the vehicle’s throttle rod or cable. Identify where the vehicle’s throttle rod or cable will terminate so that the linkage control arm can be mounted to the linkage operating shaft accordingly. Also make note of any valve cover features that could interfere with the linkage, such as breathers and/or PCV valves.
- All adjustments made to the carburetor arms should be conducted with all carbs at the wide open throttle position to ensure synchronized operation of such.
- Be sure to always check that the arms will not become inverted after any adjustment. Some trial and error will be required to achieve a properly balanced set up.
- Proper installation is the responsibility of the installer. Improper installation will void your warranty and may result in poor performance and engine or vehicle damage
- Bolt on installation to Edelbrock 94 carburetors
|Engine Notes:||Throttle Linkage Vintage 94 Carburetor|