This is a reproduction of the original intake manifold designed by Vic Edelbrock Sr. in 1938. The Slingshot is a real show stopper and even includes stainless acorn nuts for mounting the two halves. Match with our block letter heads for a classic look. Will fit Ford and Mercury engines made from 1938 to 1953. Installation on 1949-1953 engines will require modification to the fuel pump mount to accommodate an oil filler and breather tube. Includes assembly hardware and gasket #8700
- For 1938-1948 style flatheads
- 1949-1953 engines will require modification to the fuel pump mount to accommodate an oil filler and breather tube.
- Reproduction of first product from Vic Edelbrock
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7234 or Fel-Pro # MS2853
- Carburetor recommendations: 94 or 97 2-bbl with 3 bolt flange
- Use Edelbrock linkage kit # 1032
- Use Edelbrock carb stud kit # 8006
- Use Edelbrock generator stud kit # 8506
- Manifold height: A-7.75", B-7.75"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.3" x 1.7"
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.