Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EDL-1407
- Notes: Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in some small-block and big-block engines
The Edelbrock 1407 Performer Series 750 CFM manual choke carburetor is a precisely tuned, quality-built carburetor that can handle the rigors of daily driving while delivering consistent, reliable street performance from day to day. Several characteristics make the 1407 Performer Series 750 CFM manual choke carburetor an outstanding street performer. The first one is that metering rods are utilized to transition between circuits. The carburetor is unaffected by engine backfires, which means that there are no power valves to blow out, and the rods can be changed in seconds without carburetor removal or fuel draining. Secondly, the carburetor has the unique ability to hold a tune, so once it is tuned, the carburetor stay's tuned. What this means to you is that compared to other carburetors, the performance remains consistent and the calibration stays unchanged. The lightweight all-aluminum body features a two-piece body that resists warping and is compatible with gasohol and blended fuels. The simple tub-type bowls and rear-pivot floats all contribute to a carburetor that's reliable, user-friendly and is easily tunable for miles and miles of trouble-free operation.
Calibrated for Performance
Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and big-block engines with Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap and Torker II manifolds and with Performer manifolds on large cubic-inch engines. Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance. Comes with: Metering Jets - Primary .113, Secondary .107; Metering Rods - .071 x .047; Step-Up Spring - orange (5 Hg). Use Carb Studs #8008 or #8024 if needed.
- Burnished aluminum
- GM/AMC-style throttle linkage
- Electric choke #1478 can be added if needed.
- Easy tuning with 2-piece design
- Smooth secondary transition
- Both timed and full vacuum ports
- Includes PCV outlet
- Electric choke #1478 can be added if needed
- Performer Series Carburetors will work with Ford automatic overdrive transmission (AOD) when used with Lokar bracket SRK-4000
- Edelbrock carburetors are not calibrated for or compatible with alcohol, race or E85 pump fuel. The use of alcohol or E85 in your Edelbrock carburetor will damage your carburetor and void your warranty. These fuels can also damage other fuel system components unless specifically designed for use with alcohol fuels
- The use of a new fuel filter between the fuel pump and carburetor is required. Failure to do so will void the manufacturer warranty
als je echt wil geholpen worden is dit de plaats waar ge moet zijn vriendelijk behulpzaam en goede en snelle service als het kon gaf ik ze 10 sterren
Super very nice !!!!
Super very nice !!!!