Edelbrock Part # 1718 Victor Series fuel pump is for Big-Block Ford. The Edelbrock Victor Series fuel pump is a must for drag racing, circle track racing, street machines or any application that demands a high-volume fuel delivery, these fuel pumps feature a high quality three stage polished finish. High-volume 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet orifices surpass the capacity of conventional models. Produces 10 psi and must be used with an external fuel pressure regulator such as our Fuel Pressure Regulator #8190 or #1727. For gasoline only. Clockable lower housing can be rotated in 60° Increments for best inlet/outlet alignment.
- Hi-Vol 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet
- Large Alcohol-Proof Diaphragm
- Aircraft-type allen bolts
- Produces 10 psi
- For gasoline
- Finest quality material
- Beautifully detailed
- Use with fuel pressure regulator PN
|Car/Engine:||Ford Big Block|
|Engine Notes:||429-460 cui|
|Gallons Per Hours:||130|
|Fuel Pressure Regulator Needed:||Yes|
- Do not over tighten Inlet/Outlet fittings, overtightening fittings may damage the fuel pump housing.
- Proper installation is the responsibility of the installer. Improper installation will void your warranty and may result in poor performance and engine or vehicle damage.