Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: EDL-1720
Edelbrock Part # 1720 Performer RPM Series fuel pump is for Small-Block Chrysler designed for use with all Edelbrock carburetors used in Performer or Performer RPM applications. These high-performance Street Fuel Pumps feature a high quality three stage polished finish. The unique valve design improves flow quantity and quality and will support engines up to 600 hp. High-volume, 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet surpasses the capacity of conventional models. Produces 6 psi and does not require a regulator. Use with gasoline only. Clockable lower housing can be rotated in 60° Increments for best inlet/outlet alignment.
- Unique valve design
- Improves flow quantity/quality
- Supports engines up to 550 HP
- Hi-Vol 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet
- Produces 6 psi
- Gasoline only
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Small Block|
|Gallons Per Hours:||110|
|Fuel Pressure Regulator Needed:||No|
- Do not over tighten Inlet/Outlet fittings, overtightening fittings may damage the fuel pump housing.
- Proper installation is the responsibility of the installer. Improper installation will void your warranty and may result in poor performance and engine or vehicle damage.