Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-17303
Edelbrock part # 17303 fuel pump is a gravity-fed type pump with a simple 2 wire design. It requires approximately one amp average draw at maximum delivery and works on 12 Volt negative ground systems only. It features an in-line style rotor and vane pump design. 2-3.5 PSI, 30 GPH for most carbureted applications and is compatible with gasoline and E85. The pump has integrated 5/16 barb fittings on fuel outlet and 5/16 fitting on included fuel filter inlet.
- For use with standard 12-volt negative ground systems with 1 amp draw at maximum delivery
- Features an easy to setup 2-wire design
- Features a gravity-fed in-line, self-priming and regulating design
- Can also be used as a lift or transfer pump
- Designed for use with automotive and industrial applications
- Includes filter and all of the necessary hardware for installation
|Fuel Pressure Regulator Needed:||No|
|Max Fuel Pressure (psi):||3.5|
|Gallons Per Hours:||30|