Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Estimate Shipping Date Friday 12-August
- Order number: EDL-2131
Edelbrock Part # 2131 Performer AMC intake manifold is designed for 1970-91 street 304-360-401 c.i.d. V8 engines. Will not accept stock Motorcraft spread-bore carburetor. Edelbrock's Patented Dual-plane, low-rise design with a 180-degree firing order greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response from off-idle through 5500rpm. The Performer intake manifolds are ideal for passenger cars, trucks, 4x4s, tow vehicles and RVs.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- Not for stock Motorcraft spread-bore carburetor
|Car/Engine:||AMC / Jeep|
|Engine Notes:||290-304-360-401 cui|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7213 Fel-Pro MS96011
- Must use factory style metal valley tray
- Manifold height: A-4.20", B-5.50"
- Carburetor pad height: 4.85"
- Requires # 8008 or # 8024 Stud, nut and washer kit.
- Edelbrock Performer Series or Thunder Series carburetor, Square-Bore Adapter #2732 is required
- Carburetor recommendations: OEM 4-Brrl . Non-EGR square-bore Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 500-650cfm.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer Plus #2132
- Port exit dimensions: 1.03" x 2.07"
- #2131 must use factory style metal valley tray.
- Edelbrock bracket #8034 required for 1979 and later vehicles.
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.
- Manifold will not accept factory Motorcraft spread-bore carburetors.
My 360 has never run so smooth as it does with this intake.
The idle is much smoother and the hesitation in higher rpm i had with the original intake is gone.