Edelbrock Part # 2156 Performer Pontiac intake manifold is designed for 1965-79 Pontiac 326-455 c.i.d. V8's (except Ram Air V and 265/301 V8's). Edelbrock's Patented Dual-plane, low-rise design with a 180-degree firing order greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response from off-idle through 5500rpm. This Performer intake manifold is ideal for passenger cars, trucks, 4x4s, tow vehicles and RVs.
- For Iidle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
|Engine Notes:||326-455 cui|
|Color/Finish:||Satin, Black, Polished|
|Flange:||Square Bore, Spread Bore|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7280.
- For 1968-71 use our # 8015 throttle bracket.
- Manifold height: A-5.50", B-6.60" measured to engine block same as stock 4-bbl. intake
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer Plus #2157
- Carburetor pad height: 6.05"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.06" x 1.92"
- For Trans Am use OEM 4-bbl. carb for Shaker Hood clearance.
- Choke Plate included
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.