Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EDL-2171
Edelbrock Part # 2171 Performer 351M/400M intake manifold is designed for 400 c.i.d. Ford V8's produced from 1971 to 1982 with 2V Cleveland heads and 351M V8's produced from 1975 to 1982. Will not fit 1974 and earlier 351C V8's. Valley width measures 8-17/32". Edelbrock's Patented Dual-plane, low-rise design with a 180-degree firing order greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response from off-idle through 5500rpm. This Performer intake manifold is ideal for passenger cars, trucks, 4x4s, tow vehicles and RVs.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Edelbrock carburetor flange plate # 2732 is included
- Recommended intake gasket: Fel-Pro # MS96020
- Manifold height: A-3.60", B-4.75"
- Carburetor pad height: 4.17"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 600-650 cfm, for automatic transmissions use # 1483 and # 1493 or # 1844
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer Plus #2172
- Port exit dimensions: 1.24" x 1.70"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.