Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EDL-2191
Edelbrock Part # 2191 Performer 440 intake manifold is designed for street 413-426-440 c.i.d. Chrysler V8's that measure 8.75" across the block. Will not fit 1962-64 Max Wedge heads. Edelbrock's Patented Dual-plane, low-rise design with a 180-degree firing order greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response from off-idle through 5500rpm. This Performer intake manifold is ideal for passenger cars, trucks, 4x4s, tow vehicles and RVs.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Big Block|
|Engine Notes:||413-440 cui|
|Emission:||Without EGR, With EGR|
|Flange:||Square Bore, Spread Bore|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: # 7225
- Manifold height: A-3.80", B-4.80", measured to engine block
- Carburetor pad height: 4.30"
- Carburetor recommendations: OEM 4-Bbl, Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 650-800 cfm. Use # 1481 or # 1483 throttle/transmission lever kit.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer-Plus #2192
- Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 2.14"
- May require different EGR valve, see installation instructions
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.