Edelbrock Part # 2515 Buick B-4B intake manifold is a resurrection of the popular B-4B manifold made in the late 1960s for street 400-430-455 c.i.d. Buick V8's. The only change to the original design is the addition of our proven Performer-style carb pad that accepts either square-bore or spread-bore carbs, making this manifold an excellent choice for both restoration and performance-minded Buick fans. Edelbrock's Patented Dual-plane, low-rise design with a 180-degree firing order greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response from off-idle through 5500rpm. This Performer intake manifold is ideal for passenger cars, trucks, 4x4s, tow vehicles and RVs.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- Updated version of popular intake from 1960s
- Accepts both OEM or Edelbrock-square Bore carburetors
|Car/Engine:||Buick / Rover|
|Engine Notes:||400-430-455 cui|
|Flange:||Square Bore, Spread Bore|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gaskets: for 1967-76, Edelbrock # 7246 or Fel-Pro # MS96005; 1972-76, Fel-Pro # MS96014
- Manifold height: A-3.80", B-4.75"
- Carburetor pad height: 4.27"
- Carburetor recommendations: OEM 4-Bbl. Edelbrock Avs2 or Performer Series 650-800 cfm
- Port exit dimensions: 1.14" x 2.26"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.