Edelbrock Part # 3841 Performer Truck 5.0 EFI intake manifold fits 1987-96 Ford 5.0L EFI V8 truck engines. The modular design incorporates the latest airflow technology for maximum torque gains in the mid-range where trucks need it most. The upper and plenum cover is powder-coated light titanium gray. The base is satin aluminum and not powder-coated. Features include: broad power range from idle to 5500 rpm; removable plenum cover that allows access to runners for modification; base manifold is CNC port matched to the upper manifold for maximum performance. This manifold accepts all stock hardware. Use with stock or stock replacement twin throttle body.
- For Idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Removable plenum cover for runner access
- The base manifold is CNC matched to the upper manifold
- Upper manifold cover powder-coated titanium gray
- Accepts all stock hardware
- Match with other power packages for more performance
- Use with stock replacement twin throttle body
|Car/Engine:||Ford TFI 5.0/5.8L|
|Engine Notes:||1987-96 Ford 5.0L EFI V8 truck engines|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7220
- Port exit dimensions: 1.02" x 1.85"
- Overall height: 13.25"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.