Edelbrock Part # 3881 Performer 5.8L EFI intake manifold is designed for 1988-96 Ford 5.8L, EFI, truck engines, the modular design of this manifold incorporates the latest airflow technology for maximum torque gains in the mid-range. This manifold made 34 ft-lbs. more torque than stock on our test engine. Other features include: broad power range from idle to 5500 rpm; removable plenum cover that allows access to runners; base manifold is CNC port matched to the upper manifold for maximum power; and accepts all stock hardware. The upper is powder-coated light titanium gray, the base is satin. Use with stock or stock replacement twin throttle body. Will not fit vans.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Produced 34 ft/lbs. more torque than stock
- Removable plenum cover for runner access
- The base manifold is CNC matched to the upper manifold
- Upper manifold cover powder-coated titanium gray
- Accepts all stock hardware
- Match with other power packages for more performance
|Car/Engine:||Ford TFI 5.0/5.8L|
|Engine Notes:||1988-96 Ford 5.8L, EFI, truck engines (under 8,600 GVW)|
- For trucks under 8600 GVW
- Will not fit vans.
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7220
- Port exit dimensions: 1.04" x 1.85"
- Overall height: 13.25"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.