Edelbrock Part # 50565 Torker II Pontiac EFI intake manifold is designed for 1965-79 street 389-455 c.i.d. Pontiac V8's. It can be used with Ram Air IV heads. Will not fit Ram Air V and 265/301 V8's or under Trans Am Shaker hood.
- For 2500 to 6500 RPM high-performance engines
- Can be use with Ram Air IV heads
|Engine Notes:||1965-79 street 389-455 c.i.d. Pontiac V8s|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7280
- Manifold height: 1-1/4" taller than stock, A-6.88", B-8.00" measured to engine block
- Throttle body pad height: 7.45"
- Throttle body recommendations: Edelbrock # 3878 4V 4150 style or # 3849 EFI elbow and # 3869 90mm throttle body.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.10" x 2.06"
- For 1968-71 use Edelbrock # 8015 throttle bracket
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.