Edelbrock Part # 5418 C-357-B Triple-Deuce intake manifold is designed for 1955-86 262-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevys, this manifold has a balanced 180-degree firing order port runner arrangement. It contains an exhaust gas heat crossover and offers excellent performance potential. This intake manifold has machined front oil filler tube pad with boss and is machined for 3-bolt carburetors. Carb center-to-center: 5-1/2". Use with Performer-Plus camshaft and lifter kit #2103 for low-end torque or Torker-Plus cam/kit #5002 for top-end power
- Designed for idle to 5500 RPM
- Manifold has a balanced 180+ firing order
- Contains exhaust gas heat riser
- Offers excellent performance potential
- Front oil filler Tube boss included
- Carburetor center-to-center dimensions 5-1/2 inch
- Will not fit HEI
- For Stromberg/Holley/Demon 3-Bolt 1.25inch bore size
|Car/Engine:||Chevrolet Small Block|
|Engine Notes:||262-400 cui - 1986 and earlier|
- H.E.I. will not fit.
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7201. M
- Manifold height: A-3.77", B-4.88
- Carburetor pad height: 4.325"
- Carburetor recommendations: Stromberg/Holley/Demon 3-Bolt 1.25inch bore size