Edelbrock Part # 7107 RPM Air-Gap LT1 utilizes the proven short runner tunnel-ram style, this manifold provides the next step up in performance for LT1 owners. Our patented Air-Gap design delivers a cooler and denser airstream for maximum power output. This intake manifold is designed to work with either a 52mm throttle body or a 58mm throttle body. This manifold also accepts early and late OEM LT1 throttle bodies and fuel rails. #7107 is designed to match #61905/#61919 LT1 cylinder heads.
- Utilizes the proven short runner tunnel-ram style
- Provides the next step up in performance
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM street-driven power
- Air gap cooler and denser mixture for more power
- Designed to work with Edelbrock 52/58mm throttle body
- Accepts early and late OEM LT1 throttle body
- Designed to match 61909/61919 cylinder heads
|Car/Engine:||Chevrolet - Late Models|
|Engine Notes:||LT1 is designed to match with our Performer cylinder heads #61905/#61919. Will also work with OEM LT1 cylinder heads with minor head port matching.|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7243 or GM # 12524653
- Manifold height: A-6.00", B-6.00"
- Port exit dimensions: A-2.06" x B-1.15"