Edelbrock Part # 7137 Pro-Flo XT intake manifold is designed for 1957-1986 S/B Chevy. This manifold is engineered with a large plenum and long tapered runners to deliver maximum horsepower and broad torque band throughout the rpm range (1500-7000 rpm). This Pro-Flo XT EFI intake accepts Edelbrock Pro-Flo XT Throttle Bodies and Fuel Rails (Sold Separately).
- Designed for 1500 to 7000 performance
- Large plenum
- Long tapered runners
|Car/Engine:||Chevrolet Small Block|
|Engine Notes:||1957-86 S/B Chevy with standard heads|
|Color/Finish:||Satin, Black, Polished|
- Recommended gasket: Edelbrock # 7201
- Manifold Dimensions: A-9.00", B-8.20", C-14.80"
- Compatible with Edelbrock # 3869 or # 38693 90mm Pro-Flo XT Throttle body.
- Machined for an Edelbrock # 36019 LS1 style MAP sensor, which mounts directly on the manifold.
- The Edelbrock # 3627 Fuel rail kit including provisions for either Pico or standard height injectors is available separately.
- The throttle body centerline is located 2.5