Edelbrock Part # 71413 LS3 Cross-Ram intake manifold is designed for Gen IV engines with LS3, L92 and L76 rectangular port cylinder heads. The Cross-Ram LS3 is ideal for anybody looking to combine great looks and outstanding performance between 1,500 - 7,000 rpm. The unique dual-plenum design features 13" long runners with flanges that will accept two, 90mm GM LS3 throttle bodies. The cross-ram dual-plenum design is ideal for twin turbo applications. When matched with high flowing air filters and inlet tubes, the dual-plenum system gives a neck-snapping performance with plenty of options for engine builders and tuners. Dyno testing resulted in gains of 27 horsepower and 28 ft-lbs. of torque over a popular aftermarket manifold.
|Engine Notes:||For Gen IV engines with LS3, L92 and L76 rectangular port cylinder heads|
- Throttle Body Recommendations: 2x GM LS3 90mm
- Fuel Rail Recommendations: Use Edelbrock fuel rail kit # 3654
- Installation Notes: Uses LS3/L76 style individual port o-ring seals GM PN19256623 or Edelbrock # 7395.
- Plenum gaskets use Edelbrock # 7271.
- Manifold height: A-9.35", B-8.01", C-17.50", D-2.65" E-0° vertical x 5° inward
- Port exit dimensions: 1.19