Edelbrock Part # 7159 Performer RPM intake manifold is designed to fit 1958-1965 Chevrolet 348/409 "W" big-block engines with factory large port or with our Performer RPM "W"-series heads #60809 or #60819. Includes Oil Fill Tube (not installed) and matching push-in breather cap. The Oil Fill Tube and Breather are also available separately as #4803. For square-bore carburetors only
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 performance
- 1958-1965 W-series 348/409 big-block engines
- For small port cast iron heads
|Engine Notes:||348-409 cui - Large Ports|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7240 or Fel-Pro MS9788B
- Port exit dimensions: 2.39" x 1.16"
- Manifold Dimensions: A-4.35", B-5.54"
- Carb pad height: 4.62"
- Carb recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 600-800 cfm.
- Carburetor size (CFM) should be selected based on your specific engine combination.
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.
- Sealant must be used on intake bolt threads if the threads extend into lifter valley or coolant passage.
- NPT/Pipe thread fittings require the use of Teflon tape or paste on threads to ensure a proper seal.
- DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN NPT/Pipe fittings, this may cause the aluminum to crack around the fitting boss. NPT/Pipe thread is a tapered thread.
- To ensure maximum performance and a proper seal, Edelbrock gaskets which are specifically designed and manufactured for use with Edelbrock parts must be used.
- Proper installation is the responsibility of the installer. Improper installation will void your warranty and may result in poor performance and engine or vehicle damage.