Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EDL-7166
Edelbrock Part # 7166 Performer RPM 460 intake manifold is designed for high-performance street 429/460 Ford V8's with standard or Cobra-Jet cylinder heads. Latest technology in dual-plane design results in excellent low- and mid-range torque and outstanding horsepower on appropriately equipped engines. Will accept square-bore or spread-bore carburetors. Will not fit 1988 and later models. Note: Early Cobra-Jets came with Quadrajets.
- Best for the ultimate in street high-performance
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM street-driven power
- Dual-plane high-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Produces incredible top-end horsepower
- Retains good throttle response and acceleration
- Larger plenum and runners maximize other upgrades
- Edelbrock total power package maximizes gains
|Car/Engine:||Ford Big Block|
|Engine Notes:||429/460 cui - 1987 and earlier|
|Flange:||Square Bore, Spread Bore|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7223 or Fel-Pro # 1230/# 1231
- Manifold height: A-4.81", B-6.15"
- Carburetor pad height: 5.48"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 650-800 cfm. For automatic transmission use # 1483 and # 1495 or # 1844.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer RPM #7167
- Port exit dimensions: 1.76" x 2.06"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.