Edelbrock Part # 7524 Dual-Quad HEMI intake manifold is intended for use with Mopar Gen II (1964-71) 426-572 HEMI engines operating in the 2,500 to 6,500+ range. This new intake manifold is a single-plane Air-Gap design with a dual square-bore 4150 style carburetor pad. Carburetor spacing and height are the same as Mopar Performance dual-quad #P5153737, making it a direct bolt-on to all vehicles with a shaker hood. They also retain the same carburetor linkage location from the factory. The Dual-Quad HEMI is compatible with factory style cylinder heads but optimized for use with Edelbrock Victor Jr. HEMI cylinder heads. Requires Edelbrock Coil Bracket #8079 for use with OE style coils.
- Single-plane air-gap design
- Dual 4150 style carb pads
- Compatible with factory cylinder heads
|Engine Notes:||426-572 Gen II Hemi|
|Intake Style:||Single Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7278
- Requires Edelbrock Coil Bracket #8079 for use with OE style coils.
- Manifold height: A-4.68", B-5.51"
- Carburetor pad height: 5.10"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 600-800 cfm.
- Throttle body recommendations: Edelbrock # 38783 with progressive linkage # 7094
- Port exit dimensions: 1.80" x 1.98"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.