The Edelbrock part # 8045 Water Pump designed for Ford 5.0L Late Model engines is ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes. Using State-Of-The-Art Racing Technology, Edelbrock has designed these "Super Cooling" Water Pumps to provide maximum flow, maximum pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block within 1%. Available for most popular applications, these high-performance water pumps flow in only one direction for optimum efficiency. The casting's computer-designed internal passages and precision powdered metal impeller produce the maximum flow rate possible.
- Fits 1993-97 Ford 5.0/5.8L V8 F-Series trucks using a serpentine accessory drive belt. Not for early model 289-302 V8s. Will not fit 1994-95 Mustangs.
- Maximum cooling for street and racing engines
- Internal passages are balanced for maximum flow
- Impeller is larger than others for max pressure
- Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates
- Equal distribution to both sides of the block
- Only flows in one-direction for optimum efficiency
|Car/Engine:||Ford TFI 5.0/5.8L|
|Water Pump Rotation:||Reverse|
|Block to Hub Height:||5.750 Inch|
|Engine Notes:||1993-97 Ford 5.0/5.8L trucks with serpentine belt|
|Pilot Shaft:||5/8 Inch|