Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EDL-8840
- Notes: Designed to fit 1986-93 Ford 5.0L V8 engines using a serpentine accessory drive belt. Not for early model 289-302 V8s.
Edelbrock # 8840 Water Pump Ford 5.0l 1986-93 reverse rotation ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes. Using state-of-the-art racing technology, Edelbrock has designed these "super cooling" Water Pumps to provide maximum flow, maximum pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block within 1%. Available for most popular applications, these high performance pumps flow in only one direction for optimum efficiency. The casting's computer-designed internal passages and precision powdered metal impeller produce the maximum flow rate possible.
- Designed to fit 1986-93 Ford 5.0L V8 engines using a serpentine accessory drive belt. Not for early model 289-302 V8s.
- Maximum cooling for street and racing engines
- Internal passages are balanced for maximum flow
- Impeller is larger than others for max pressure
- Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates
- Equal distribution to both sides of the block
- Only flows in one-direction for optimum efficiency
|Car/Engine:||Ford TFI 5.0/5.8L|
|Water Pump Rotation:||Reverse|
|Block to Hub Height:||5.750 Inch|
|Color/Finish:||Satin, Black, Polished|
|Engine Notes:||1986-93 Ford 5.0L with serpentine belt|
|Pilot Shaft:||5/8 Inch|