Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-8841
- Notes: Fits all 1965-68 289, 1968-69 302, 1969 351W engines, 1966-1977 Bronco and includes a right-hand inlet with back plate.
Edelbrock # 8841 Water Pump Ford 5.0L 1965-68 289, 1968-69 351w ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes. Using state-of-the-art racing technology, Edelbrock has designed these "super cooling" Water Pumps to provide maximum flow, maximum pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block within 1%. Available for most popular applications, these high performance pumps flow in only one direction for optimum efficiency. The casting's computer-designed internal passages and precision powdered metal impeller produce the maximum flow rate possible.
- Fits all 1965-68 289, 1968-69 302, 1969 351W engines, 1966-1977 Bronco and includes a right-hand inlet with back plate.
- Maximum cooling for street and racing engines
- Internal passages are balanced for maximum flow
- Impeller is larger than others for max pressure
- Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates
- Equal distribution to both sides of the block
- Only flows in one-direction for optimum efficiency
|Car/Engine:||Ford 260-289-302, Ford 351W|
|Water Pump Rotation:||Standard|
|Block to Hub Height:||5.42 Inch|
|Color/Finish:||Satin, Black, Endurashine, Polished|
|Engine Notes:||1965-68 289 cui, 1968-69 302 cui, 1969 351W , 1966-77 Bronco, Includes a right hand inlet with back plate|
|Pilot Shaft:||5/8 Inch|