Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EDL-8850
- Notes: Fits all 1965-68 B/B Chevy, passenger cars 1966-72 trucks and 1969-70 B/B Corvettes.
Edelbrock # 8850 Water Pump big block Chevy short ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes. Using state-of-the-art racing technology, Edelbrock has designed these "super cooling" Water Pumps to provide maximum flow, maximum pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block within 1%. Available for most popular applications, these high performance pumps flow in only one direction for optimum efficiency. The casting's computer-designed internal passages and precision powdered metal impeller produce the maximum flow rate possible.
- Fits all 1965-68 B/B Chevy, passenger cars 1966-72 trucks and 1969-70 B/B Corvettes.
- Maximum cooling for street and racing engines
- Internal passages are balanced for maximum flow
- Impeller is larger than others for max pressure
- Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates
- Equal distribution to both sides of the block
- Only flows in one-direction for optimum efficiency
|Car/Engine:||Chevrolet Big Block|
|Water Pump Height:||Short|
|Water Pump Rotation:||Standard|
|Block to Hub Height:||5.750 Inch|
|Color/Finish:||Satin, Black, Endurashine, Polished|
|Engine Notes:||1965-1968 Big Block Cars, 1966-72 Trucks, 1969-70 B/B Corvettes|
|Pilot Shaft:||5/8 Inch|