Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-8881
- Notes: Fits 1987-95 S/B Chevy V8s and 90˚ V6’s using serpentine drive belt. Does not fit LT1 or Vettes. (No "V"belts)
Edelbrock #8881 Long Water Pump for Small-Block Chevy late model. Ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes. Using state-of-the-art racing technology, Edelbrock has designed these "super cooling" Water Pumps to provide maximum flow, maximum pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block within 1%. Available for most popular applications, these high performance pumps flow in only one direction for optimum efficiency. The casting's computer-designed internal passages and precision powdered metal impeller produce the maximum flow rate possible.
- Fits 1987-95 S/B Chevy V8s and 90˚ V6’s using serpentine drive belt.
- Does not fit LT1 or Vettes. (No "V"belts)
- Maximum cooling for street and racing engines
- Internal passages are balanced for maximum flow
- Impeller is larger than others for max pressure
- Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates
- Equal distribution to both sides of the block
- Only flows in one-direction for optimum efficiency
|Car/Engine:||Chevrolet Small Block|
|Water Pump Height:||Long|
|Water Pump Rotation:||Reverse|
|Block to Hub Height:||6.938 Inch|
|Engine Notes:||1987-1995 Small Block Chevrolet.|
|Pilot Shaft:||5/8 Inch|