Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MSD-85813
A distributor's performance is only as good as its drive gear. MSD ignition has put a great deal of effort into researching and testing a variety of metallurgical compositions, heat treating and coatings to provide you with a durable, accurate and strong distributor gear. The result is a special iron alloy gear that is treated to a low-friction coating process. To you this means long life, an easy break-in period and reliable performance. Features micro polished surface for smooth contact. Proprietary formulated ductile iron. Melonite QPQ coated reduces friction and initial wear. Interstitial carbide concentration improves wear resistance and running properties.
- Increased outer hardened layer thickness
- Micro polished surface for smooth contact
- Melonite QPQ Coated reduces friction/initial wear
- Improved wear resistance and running properties
- Note: some Ford gears do not have roll pin holes
- Use steel gear with hydraulic roller camshaft
Gooze set s a benchmark
Whenever I place orders with Gooze the service and performance is just outstandingly good!