Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MSD-8598
For Ford enthusiasts that are serious about performance! Just under the brass terminals of the MSD cap and rotor is an easy-to-adjust mechanical advance assembly. The assembly is fine blanked from chromoly steel, rig-welded for strength plus receives a QPQ coating. The precision weights glide on nylon bushings for smooth advancement and different springs and stop bushings are supplied so a variety of advance curves can be tuned. The steel shaft that spins the advance and reluctor receives a friction reducing coating plus is guided by a sealed ball bearing and long sintered bushing. This combination provides stable timing signals and spark delivery at any RPM. Triggering chores are handled by MSD's race proven, maintenance-free magnetic pick-up.
- Easy Installation And Provide Powerful Spark
- Billet Aluminum CNC Machined For Closer Tolerances
- Provides Accurate Spark Delivery
- Adjustable Mechanical Advance
- High Output Magnetic Pickup
- For Use On Ford 289/302 Engines
- Must Be Used With MSD 6/7/8-Series Ignitions
- Must Used With Hydraulic Roller Cam/Steel Gear
|External Box Required:||Yes|
easy to install
msd is nice and good distributor have now two cars with them easy to install very happy with it.