Prijzen incl. btw excl. verzendingskosten
Delivery time approx. 18-24 working days
- Productnr.: EDL-7138
Edelbrock Part # 7138 Pro-Flo XT intake manifold is designed for 1957-86 S/B Chevy swapped with E-Tec/Vortec heads or 1996 and later Vortec Engines. This Pro-Flo XT intake is engineered with a large plenum and long tapered runners to deliver maximum horsepower and broad torque throughout the rpm range (1500-7000 rpm). Pro-Flo XT EFI intakes accept Edelbrock Pro-Flo XT Throttle Bodies and Fuel Rails (Sold Separately).
- Designed for 1500 to 7000 performance
- Large plenum
- Long tapered runners
|Car/Engine:||Chevrolet Small Block|
|Engine Notes:||S/B Chevy with E-Tec/Vortec style heads|
|Color/Finish:||Black, Polished, Satin|
- Recommended gasket: Edelbrock # 7235
- Manifold Dimensions: A-9.00", B-8.20", C-14.80"
- Compatible with Edelbrock # 3869 or # 38693 90mm Pro-Flo XT Throttle body.
- Machined for an Edelbrock # 36019 LS1 style MAP sensor, which mounts directly on the manifold.
- The Edelbrock # 3627 Fuel rail kit including provisions for either Pico or standard height injectors is available separately.
- The throttle body centerline is located 2.5