Prijzen incl. btw excl. verzendingskosten
Delivery time approx. 18-24 working days
- Productnr.: EDL-2176
Edelbrock Part # 2176 Performer intake manifold is designed for street 318-340-360 c.i.d. Chrysler V8's. This manifold is not for use on marine engines used in salt water. Will not fit 1992 and later Magnum engines. Edelbrock's Patented Dual-plane, low-rise design with a 180-degree firing order greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response from off-idle through 5500rpm. This Performer intake manifold is ideal for passenger cars, trucks, 4x4s, tow vehicles and RVs.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Small Block|
|Engine Notes:||318-340-360 cui - LA|
|Flange:||Square Bore, Spread Bore|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7276 or Chrysler # 4494462AB for 318, # 4397642 for 340 and 360 (or equivalent)
- Manifold height: A-4.13", B-5.13"
- Carburetor pad height: 4.63"
- Carburetor recommendations: OEM 4-Bbl, Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 600-650 cfm. Use # 1481 # 1483 throttle/transmission lever kit.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer-Plus #2177
- Port exit dimensions: .97" x 1.95"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.