Prijzen incl. btw excl. verzendingskosten
Delivery time approx. 18-24 working days
- Productnr.: EDL-7577
Edelbrock Part # 7577 RPM Air-Gap Magnum intake manifold is designed for 1992 & later 5.2L (318 c.i.d.) and 1993 & later 5.9L (360 c.i.d.) Chrysler Magnum V8 applications. The RPM Air-Gap manifold allows the use of a carburetor for engine swaps in early muscle cars and street rods. This dual-plane manifold design incorporates the same race-winning Air-Gap technology that’s been used on our Victor Series competition intakes for decades for outstanding performance in the 1500 to 6500 rpm range. The Air-Gap design features an open-air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power. Match with Performer RPM Magnum cylinder heads #61779 for maximum performance.
- Based on performer RPM-series with unique air gap
- Air gap cooler and denser mixture for more power
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM
- Dual-plane high-rise intake
- Outstanding performance
- Engine swaps
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Small Block|
|Engine Notes:||V8 Magnum|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7277, Mopar Performance # 4876049 (or equivalent)
- Manifold height: A-4.75", B-5.8"
- Carburetor pad height: 5.27"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 650-800 cfm. Use # 1481 or # 1843 throttle/transmission lever kit.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.08" x 2.10"
- Accepts Magnum water neck only.
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.