Prijzen incl. btw excl. verzendingskosten
Delivery time approx. 18-24 working days
- Productnr.: EDL-5081
Edelbrock Part # 5081 Torker II 351W intake manifold is designed for 1969 and later 351 Windsor Ford V8 high-performance engines with Edelbrock heads, OEM 12- or 16-bolt heads or equivalent. Will not fit “Boss 351” Cleveland. Manifold not equipped with EGR.
- 2500 to 6500 RPM high-performance street engines
- Single-plane low-rise intake good for high RPMs
- Ideal for applications with limited hood clearance
- For top-end HP and adequate throttle response
|Intake Style:||Single Plane|
- Use 12-bolt intake gasket set Edelbrock # 7220 recommended
- For van installations use OEM Ford "van" intake gasket set; will fit early 16-bolt head with Ford 16-bolt intake gasket set.
- 1" open carburetor spacer, Edelbrock #8710 is recommended when hood clearance permits.
- Manifold height: A-3.55", B-4.75", same as stock
- Carburetor pad height: 4.15"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 600-800 cfm. For automatic transmissions use # 1483 and # 1491 or # 1844
- Edelbrock carbs will work with Ford automatic overdrive trans (AOD) when used with Lokar bracket SRK-4000
- Port exit dimensions: 1.02" x 1.82"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.