Prijzen incl. btw excl. verzendingskosten
Delivery time approx. 18-24 working days
- Productnr.: EDL-7181
Edelbrock Part # 7181 Performer RPM 351W intake manifold is designed for 1969 and later 351 Windsor Ford V8 high-performance engines with Edelbrock Performer RPM cylinder heads, modified OEM cylinder heads or equivalent. The dual-plane design offers good throttle response with excellent top-end power for the street. Includes bosses for rear water crossover. Will fit 1964-1/2 to 1970 Mustangs. Will not fit under the stock hood of 1974-78 or 1979-95 Mustangs.
- Best for the ultimate in street high-performance
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM street-driven power
- Dual-plane high-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Retains good throttle response and acceleration
- Excellent top-end power
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Use 12-bolt intake gasket set Edelbrock # 7220 recommended
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb, 650-800 cfm
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer RPM #7182
- Will fit 1964-1/2 to 1970 Mustangs.
- Will not fit under stock hood of 1974-78 or 1979-95 Mustangs.
- Aftermarket 4-barrel carburetors are not compatible with Ford Auto Overdrive Transmission (AOD) unless used with Lokar bracket SRK-4000