Prijzen incl. btw excl. verzendingskosten
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 Workdays
- Productnr.: EDL-2111
Edelbrock Part # 2111 Performer 90 degree V6 intake manifold is designed for street and marine 1985-95 200-229-262 c.i.d. (3.8 and 4.3L) Chevy V6s. Dual bolt pattern water neck fits both automotive and marine applications. Produced 18 more horsepower than an older manifold design on 4.3L marine engine. Will not accept stock automotive carburetors or 262 T.B.I. unit.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- Produces at least 18 more horsepower
- Best matched with Edelbrock 500cfm carburetor
|Engine Notes:||200-229-262 cui - 1985-95 90° V6|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7209 or Fel-Pro # 1202
- Manifold height: A-3.50", B-4.18"
- Carburetor pad height: 3.84"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 Series or Performer Series 500cfm
- Port exit dimensions: 1.15" x 1.87"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.