Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-8814
Edelbrock # 8814 Water Pump for Big-Block Chrysler 361-440 1958-79 ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes. Using state-of-the-art racing technology, Edelbrock has designed these "super cooling" Water Pumps to provide maximum flow, maximum pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block within 1%. Available for most popular applications, these high performance pumps flow in only one direction for optimum efficiency. The casting's computer-designed internal passages and precision powdered metal impeller produce the maximum flow rate possible.
- Maximum cooling for street and racing engines
- Internal passages are balanced for maximum flow
- Impeller is larger than others for max pressure
- Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates
- Equal distribution to both sides of the block
- Only flows in one-direction for optimum efficiency
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Big Block, Chrysler Hemi|
|Water Pump Rotation:||Standard|
|Block to Hub Height:||3.07 Inch|
|Color/Finish:||Satin, Black, Polished|
|Engine Notes:||361-383-400 cui, 426 Hemi|
|Pilot Shaft:||5/8 Inch|