Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Contact us for delivery time
- Order number: EDL-8853
- Notes: Fits 1988 and later C/K pickups equipped with 454 B/B using serpentine drive belt (no “V” Belts).
Edelbrock # 8853 Water Pump big block Chevy reverse rotation ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes. Using state-of-the-art racing technology, Edelbrock has designed these "super cooling" Water Pumps to provide maximum flow, maximum pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block within 1%. Available for most popular applications, these high performance pumps flow in only one direction for optimum efficiency. The casting's computer-designed internal passages and precision powdered metal impeller produce the maximum flow rate possible.
- Fits 1988 and later C/K pickups equipped with 454 B/B using serpentine drive belt (no “V” Belts).
- Maximum cooling for street and racing engines
- Internal passages are balanced for maximum flow
- Impeller is larger than others for max pressure
- Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates
- Equal distribution to both sides of the block
- Only flows in one-direction for optimum efficiency
|Car/Engine:||Chevrolet Big Block|
|Water Pump Height:||Long|
|Water Pump Rotation:||Reverse|
|Block to Hub Height:||7.313 Inch|
|Engine Notes:||1988-Later C/K Trucks with serpentine belt|
|Pilot Shaft:||5/8 Inch|