Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: MSD-85501
This strong, billet aluminum distributor is set up for engines that run locked-out timing or an MSD timing computer. With no advance assembly, the rotor plate is welded directly to the oversized shaft. A sealed ball bearing guides the top of the shaft while an extra long sintered bushing stabilizes the lower portion. Trigger signals are produced via a high-output magnetic pick-up. This pickup is extremely accurate and never requires adjustment. Since this distributor is designed primarily for race engines, an oversized ( . 006 In.) bronze gear is installed along with an adjustable slip collar for modified blocks, heads or intake manifolds.
- Easy Installation And Provide Powerful Spark
- Billet Aluminum CNC Machined For Closer Tolerances
- Provides Accurate Spark Delivery
- Adjustable Mechanical Advance
- Ball Bearing Assembly Guides
- Adjustable Slip Collar w/1.5 in. Of Adjustment
- Must Be Used With MSD 6/7/8-Series Ignitions
- For Engines w/Locked Out Timing/MSD Computer
Msd locked distributor
I put a new msd locked distributor on my chevelle 67 and it working very good