Edelbrock Part # 5076 Torker II intake manifold is designed for high performance street 340-360 c.i.d. Chrysler V8's. Manifold not equipped with EGR. Can be used on 318 c.i.d. if 340-360 c.i.d. cylinder heads are used. Will not fit 1992 and later Magnum engines. Not for heavy vehicles, for trucks, vans use Performer #2176 intake manifold.
- 2500 to 6500 RPM high-performance street engines
- Single-plane low-rise intake good for high RPMs
- Ideal for applications with limited hood clearance
- For top-end HP and adequate throttle response
- Not for mileage or emissions applications
- Can be used on 318 cui if 340/360 heads used
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Small Block|
|Engine Notes:||340-360 cui - LA|
|Intake Style:||Single Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7276, Fel-Pro #1213, Chrysler #4397642 (or equivalent)
- Manifold height: A-5.25", B-6.19"
- Carburetor pad height: 5.72"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 600-800cfm. Use # 1481 or # 1843 throttle/transmission lever kit.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.00" x 2.17"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.