Edelbrock Part # 71197 Performer RPM LS3 intake manifold is designed for Gen IV engines with LS3, L92 and L76 rectangular port cylinder heads. The Performer RPM LS3 manifold is ideal for anybody looking to build a carbureted LS3 or LS2 engine with an operating range between 1,500 - 6,500 rpm. It allows the use of a carburetor on these originally computer-controlled engines, offering maximum power and a broad torque curve. It features a high-rise dual-plane design combined with a plenum that has been optimized for square-bore carburetors. Performer RPM LS3 includes a provision for mounting an MSD Ignition Timing Control Module #6012 (sold separately), including passages for routing the coil wire harness, for a clean look. A special throttle and trans bracket that works with 700R-4, 200-4R and Turbo 350 transmissions is also included, making this an easy retro-fit into any muscle car, street rod or marine application.
- Offers maximum power and broad torque curve
- Engine swaps
|Engine Notes:||LS3, L92 and L76|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Use Edelbrock #7395 or LS3/ L92/L76 style individual port o-ring seals GM PN19256623
- Manifold height: A-4.66", B-5.56"
- Carburetor pad height: 5.11"; CA-3°. Carburetor height (CH) for this manifold is measured from the valley cover flange to the carburetor pad
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 600-800 cfm.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.16" x 2.40"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.