The Pro-Flo XT Chrysler 440 #7144 EFI intake manifold is engineered with a large plenum and long tapered runners to deliver maximum horsepower and broad torque band throughout the rpm range 1500-7000 rpm. Features include a 90mm throttle bore opening. This manifold produced 20 more horsepower over our #35090 manifold at 5500 rpm. Accepts Pro-Flo XT throttle body #3869 or Ford throttle body #3818. Compatible with B/B Chrysler XT Fuel Rail Kit #3644 (sold separately).
- Designed for 1500 to 7000 performance
- Large plenum
- Long tapered runners
- 90mm throttle body opening
- For racing or engine swaps
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Big Block|
|Engine Notes:||Pro-Flo XT Chrysler 440 EFI Manifold|
- Recommended gasket: Edelbrock # 7255.
- Throttle body recommendations: Edelbrock # 3869, # 38693, # 3818, or # 38183
- Manifold Dimensions: A-9.70", B-9.60", C-15.90", D-4.0", E-15°
- Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 2.12"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.