Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-7144
The Pro-Flo XT Chrysler 440 #7144 EFI intake manifold is engineered with a large plenum and... more
Edelbrock 7144 - Pro Flo Xt EFI Manifold, Chrysler RB 413/440
The Pro-Flo XT Chrysler 440 #7144 EFI intake manifold is engineered with a large plenum and long tapered runners to deliver maximum horsepower and broad torque band throughout the rpm range 1500-7000 rpm. Features include a 90mm throttle bore opening. This manifold produced 20 more horsepower over our #35090 manifold at 5500 rpm. Accepts Pro-Flo XT throttle body #3869 or Ford throttle body #3818. Compatible with B/B Chrysler XT Fuel Rail Kit #3644 (sold separately).
- Designed for 1500 to 7000 performance
- Large plenum
- Long tapered runners
- 90mm throttle body opening
- For racing or engine swaps
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Big Block|
|Engine Notes:||Pro-Flo XT Chrysler 440 EFI Manifold|
- Recommended gasket: Edelbrock # 7255.
- Throttle body recommendations: Edelbrock # 3869, # 38693, # 3818, or # 38183
- Manifold Dimensions: A-9.70", B-9.60", C-15.90", D-4.0", E-15°
- Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 2.12"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer review for "Pro Flo Xt EFI Manifold, Chrysler RB 413/440"
Write an review
Reviews will be activated after verification.
Pro-Flo 4 XT EFI, Chrysler Big Block, 413-426-440, 35 lb/hr