Edelbrock Part # 7551 Performer RPM Air-Gap Oldsmobile 455 intake manifold is intended for aggressive street/ strip big-block Oldsmobile applications. Designed to optimize horsepower production from 1500 to 6500 rpm, this manifold will perform best with engines that have an aggressive camshaft profile that will take advantage of the increased flow this manifold can provide. This intake manifold features our popular Air-Gap design that separates the runners from the hot engine oil, resulting in a cooler, denser air charge for more power. This manifold is compatible with stock heads, but has been designed to work with our RPM cylinder heads #60519 for optimal performance. Not compatible with EGR or spread-bore carburetors.
- For street/strip applications in 1500-6500 RPM range
- Air gap cooler and denser mixture for more power
- Not compatible with EGR or spread-bore Carburetor
- Designed to match #60519 cylinder heads
- Made in the USA under high-quality standards
|Engine Notes:||455 cui|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7284
- Retention of OEM A/C requires bracket modification or fabrication.
- Manifold height: A-5.04", B-6.04", Carb Angle-3°
- Carburetor pad height: 5.54"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series 750-800 cfm.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.28" x 2.30"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.