Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-8729
Edelbrock Part # 8729 spacer kit includes a 7/16" thick spacer and two .045" thick gaskets for... more
Edelbrock 8729 - Intake Manifold Spacer, Ford 5.0L Performer RPM EFI, For Edelbrock #7123
Edelbrock Part # 8729 spacer kit includes a 7/16" thick spacer and two .045" thick gaskets for a total thickness of 1/2". The kit also has new base to upper fasteners to accommodate the spacer. There are several benefits to the kit. First it raises the upper manifold 1/2” for increase valve cover to upper plenum clearance. This is needed to run a taller cover such as when roller rockers are used. It also provides heat insulation between the lower and upper manifolds. As a third benefit the 1/2" extra runner length helps to produce more torque. Fits all Performer RPM II 5.0 PN 7123 based manifolds.
- Fiber laminate spacers
- Provide heat insulation between upper and lower
- Creates cooler/denser charge
- Raise intake 0.5 inch for more valve cover clearance
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
- Engine swaps
- We recommend the use of Edelbrock Gasgacinch (Part #9300) on the intake manifold mounting surfaces of the cylinder head and on the bottom side of the intake manifold gaskets (side without silicon beads). The Gasgacinch will secure the gaskets in place, ensuring a proper seal.
- Do not overtighten the manifold to base fasteners. Use a short box or open-end wrench only.
- Do not disconnect fuel lines unless absolutely necessary. Special tools and procedures are required to re-install fuel lines.
- You must check your hood clearance before installation. Due to the 1/2 inch raise
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer review for "Intake Manifold Spacer, Ford 5.0L Performer RPM EFI, For Edelbrock #7123"
Write an review
Reviews will be activated after verification.