Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-8803
- Notes: Fits all 2002 Mustang GT and Cobra, 2003-04 Mustang GT, Cobra and Mach 1
The Edelbrock part # 8803 Short Water Pump designed for Ford 4.6L V8 Mustangs is ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes. Using State-Of-The-Art Racing Technology, Edelbrock has designed these "Super Cooling" Water Pumps to provide maximum flow, maximum pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block within 1%. Available for most popular applications, these high-performance water pumps flow in only one direction for optimum efficiency. The casting's computer-designed internal passages and precision powdered metal impeller produce the maximum flow rate possible.
- Fits all 2002 Mustang GT and Cobra, 2003-04 Mustang GT, Cobra and Mach 1
- Maximum cooling for street and racing engines
- Internal passages are balanced for maximum flow
- Impeller is larger than others for max pressure
- Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates
- Equal distribution to both sides of the block
- Only flows in one-direction for optimum efficiency
|Water Pump Height:||Short|
|Block to Hub Height:||2.58 Inch|
|Engine Notes:||2002-04 Mustang GT|
|Pilot Shaft:||3/4 Inch|