Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-8842
- Notes: Designed for 1965-67 289 Special "K" engine code with right-hand inlet with no back plate
Edelbrock # 8842 Water Pump Ford 1965-67 289 cid ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes. Using state-of-the-art racing technology, Edelbrock has designed these "super cooling" Water Pumps to provide maximum flow, maximum pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block within 1%. Available for most popular applications, these high performance pumps flow in only one direction for optimum efficiency. The casting's computer-designed internal passages and precision powdered metal impeller produce the maximum flow rate possible.
- Designed for 1965-67 289 Special "K" engine code with right-hand inlet with no back plate
- Maximum cooling for street and racing engines
- Internal passages are balanced for maximum flow
- Impeller is larger than others for max pressure
- Impeller vanes dramatically increase flow rates
- Equal distribution to both sides of the block
- Only flows in one-direction for optimum efficiency
|Water Pump Rotation:||Standard|
|Block to Hub Height:||5.16 Inch|
|Engine Notes:||1965-67 289 "K" Engines, With right inlet, no back plate|
|Pilot Shaft:||5/8 Inch|