Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-1412
- Notes: Designed and calibrated for maximum street performance with most Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap and Torker II manifolds and with Performer manifolds on large cubic-inch engines.
The Edelbrock 1412 Performer Series 800 CFM manual choke carburetor is a precisely tuned, quality-built carburetor that can handle the rigors of daily driving while delivering consistent, reliable street performance from day to day. Several characteristics make the 1412 Performer Series 800 CFM manual choke carburetor an outstanding street performer. The first one is that metering rods are utilized to transition between circuits. The carburetor is unaffected by engine backfires, which means that there are no power valves to blow out, and the rods can be changed in seconds without carburetor removal or fuel draining. Secondly, the carburetor has the unique ability to hold a tune, so once it is tuned, the carburetor stay's tuned. What this means to you is that compared to other carburetors, the performance remains consistent and the calibration stays unchanged. The lightweight all-aluminum body features a two-piece body that resists warping and is compatible with gasohol and blended fuels. The simple tub-type bowls and rear-pivot floats all contribute to a carburetor that's reliable, user-friendly and is easily tunable for miles and miles of trouble-free operation.
Calibrated for Performance
Designed and calibrated for maximum street performance with most Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap and Torker II manifolds and with Performer manifolds on large cubic-inch engines. Dyno tests proved that the EPS 800 carb outperformed a Holley #3310 carb out-of-the-box by 26 ft-lbs of torque and 22 hp on a small-block Chevy engine equipped with an Edelbrock Performer RPM power package. Features include a high-capacity accelerator pump and an improved primary and secondary cluster design. EPS 800 has the same superior features as the rest of the Performer Series line such as out-of-the-box performance and 2-piece design. Comes with: Metering Jets - Primary .113, Secondary .101; Metering Rods - .071 x .047; Step-Up Spring - orange (5 Hg). Use Carb Studs #8008 or #8024 if needed.
- Lightweight burnished aluminum
- GM/AMC-style throttle linkage
- Can add electric choke #1478
- Easy tuning with 2-piece design
- Smooth secondary transition
- Both timed and full vacuum pPorts
- Includes PCV outlet
- Can easily calibrate with rods and jets
- Electric choke #1478 can be added if needed
- Performer Series Carburetors will work with Ford automatic overdrive transmission (AOD) when used with Lokar bracket SRK-4000
- Edelbrock carburetors are not calibrated for or compatible with alcohol, race or E85 pump fuel. The use of alcohol or E85 in your Edelbrock carburetor will damage your carburetor and void your warranty. These fuels can also damage other fuel system components unless specifically designed for use with alcohol fuels