Edelbrock Part # 2475 CH-6B Chrysler 6-pack intake manifold is designed for 440 c.i.d. Chrysler engines with 3x2-bbl. carbs, also fits 413 and 426 Wedge. #2475 is stock replacement/street legal part for 440 V8's with OEM 3x2-bbl. carbs; 1968-71. This manifold was original equipment on Chrysler 440 Six-Pack engines, Chrysler #P4529056. Will not fit 1962-64 Max Wedge heads. The Edelbrock CH-6B Chrysler 6-pack intake manifold is machined for the OEM 3x2-bbl 4-bolt carburetors.
- Famous 6-pack intake
- OEM for factory Six-Pack engines
- Designed for 2500 to 6500 RPM performance
- Manifold has a balanced 180+ firing order
- Smooth and consistent part-throttle power
- Offers excellent performance potential
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Big Block|
|Engine Notes:||413-440 cui|
- Recommended intake gasket: # 7225
- Manifold height: A-4.875", B-5.63" measured to engine block
- Carburetor pad height: 5.25"
- Carburetor recommendations: OEM 3x2-Bbls
- Port exit dimensions: 1.10" x 2.12"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.