The MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve... more
MSD Performance 2701 - Atomic AirForce Manifold, Chevrolet LS7
The MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines. The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding - all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting. Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails* including MSD's Atomic LS EFI system. The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package. *Note: Use of aftermarket rails may require the use of customer-supplied spacers and hardware.
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient airflow paths.
- The two-piece manifold design provides convenient access to the runners for porting.
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater airflow.
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight.
- Allows for the use of stock fuel rails,aftermarket rails including the Atomic LS EFI.
- Power Gains of 36 horsepower and 16-pound feet of torque when tested with LS7 manifold on Lingenfelter LPE L28 Camaro engine versus stock manifold.
|Color/Finish:||Grey, Black, Red|