Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-3713
Edelbrock Part # 3713 Performer 4.3L T.B.I V6 intake manifold is designed for street 1987-94... more
Edelbrock 3713 - Performer TBI Manifold, Chevrolet 90° 4.3L V6 TBI
Edelbrock Part # 3713 Performer 4.3L T.B.I V6 intake manifold is designed for street 1987-94 Chevrolet 4.3L V6 with factory Throttle Body Injection. The Performer 4.3L intake manifold provides outstanding throttle response and torque increases from idle to 5500 rpm. Accepts all factory accessories/hardware. Throttle body unit remains in stock location. Not for 1994 and later engines equipped with flash memory computer. Flash memory ECM is located underhood. A computer chip is available at no charge. Return postage paid card comes with the manifold to receive the chip.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Computer chip available - return card in packaging
- Accepts all factory accessories
- Not for vehicles with flash memory computer
- Gains 6/10s of a second in 10 to 70 MPH
- Stock throttle body remains in stock position
|Engine Notes:||1987-94 Chevrolet 4.3L V6 with factory Throttle Body Injection|
- Use the stock Throttle Body Injection unit.
- Recommended intake gasket: GM # 12510908
- Manifold height: A-3.93", B-5.15"
- Carb pad height: 4.54"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.10" x 1.92"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer review for "Performer TBI Manifold, Chevrolet 90° 4.3L V6 TBI"
Write an review
Reviews will be activated after verification.