Edelbrock Part # 3713 Performer 4.3L T.B.I V6 intake manifold is designed for street 1987-94 Chevrolet 4.3L V6 with factory Throttle Body Injection. The Performer 4.3L intake manifold provides outstanding throttle response and torque increases from idle to 5500 rpm. Accepts all factory accessories/hardware. Throttle body unit remains in stock location. Not for 1994 and later engines equipped with flash memory computer. Flash memory ECM is located underhood. A computer chip is available at no charge. Return postage paid card comes with the manifold to receive the chip.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Computer chip available - return card in packaging
- Accepts all factory accessories
- Not for vehicles with flash memory computer
- Gains 6/10s of a second in 10 to 70 MPH
- Stock throttle body remains in stock position
|Engine Notes:||1987-94 Chevrolet 4.3L V6 with factory Throttle Body Injection|
- Use the stock Throttle Body Injection unit.
- Recommended intake gasket: GM # 12510908
- Manifold height: A-3.93", B-5.15"
- Carb pad height: 4.54"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.10" x 1.92"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.