Edelbrock Part # 3731 Performer AMC EGR intake manifold is designed for 1970-91 street... more
Edelbrock 3731 - Performer Manifold, AMC 304-360-401, 70 up, EGR
Edelbrock Part # 3731 Performer AMC EGR intake manifold is designed for 1970-91 street 304-360-401 c.i.d. V8 engines. This intake manifold will not accept stock Motorcraft spread-bore carburetor.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
|Car/Engine:||AMC / Jeep|
|Engine Notes:||290-304-360-401 cui|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7213 or Fel-Pro MS96011
- Must use factory style metal valley tray
- Manifold has two center bolt holes offset
- Manifold height: A-4.20", B-5.50"
- Carburetor pad height: 4.85"
- Carburetor recommendations: Requires Edelbrock # 8008 or # 8024 stud, nut and washer kit. OEM 4-Bbl
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer-Plus #2132
- Port exit dimensions: 1.03" x 2.07"
- Edelbrock bracket # 8034 required for 1979 and later vehicles
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.